Friday, October 20, 2006

Melanie's Blog



I am more than blessed by Melanie's blog. She blesses me in real life as well. We have prayed together for a few years now and I have to say I really love her compassion for others. She is a dedicated wife, mommy, sibling, and daughter. I admire her devotion to family. Here is a snipit from her blog:

have you ever had one of those people in your life who never pounded their beliefs in you. who never criticized you for who you were, but gently loved you and showed you what it meant to be a follower of Jesus Christ? someone who silently sacrificed of themselves for your good. someone who truly loved you even when you have been unloveable? someone who prayed for you when you didn't know how to pray for yourself. someone who planted tiny seeds in a hard and broken heart?i have been privileged to. happy birthday to my sister michelle. generations will be blessed because of your pursuit of His glory. i love you much.

I hope you love her as much as I do!!

1 comment:

melanie said...

thank you darling. i am praying that His joy fills your cup always!