Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Blessed by a Blogger



T is another woman who I know personally. I love her personality. She is so fun and yet she is wise to the leading of the Lord. Here is a snipit from Dull as Dishwater:

Deliver Me O Jesus
I just posted this a month ago... but it needs to be repeated this month!

Deliver me O Jesus from the desire of being esteemed.
Deliver me, O Jesus from the desire of being loved
Deliver me, O Jesus from the desire of being extolled, honored, praised.
Deliver me O Jesus from the desire of being preferred to others
Deliver me O Jesus from the desire of being consulted and approved
Deliver me O Jesus from the fear of being humiliated
Deliver me O Jesus from the fear of being despised, and of suffering rebuke
Deliver me O Jesus from the fear of being slandered, of being forgotten, or being ridiculed.
Deliver me O Jesus from the fear of being wrongedand suspected.
That others may be loved more than I
That others may be esteemed more than I
That, in the opinion of the world, others may increase and I may decrease,
That others may be chosen and I set aside
That others may be praised and I go unnoticed
That others may be preferred to me in everything
That others may become holier than I, provided
that I may become as holy as I should.Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it

I hope you too fall in love with her glowing personality and her zest for life!!! You can visit her at Dull as Dishwater.

No comments: