Tuesday, January 09, 2007

In Other Words




"Wherever you are spiritually whatever you have been through emotionally, you are already wrapped in the Lord's embrace. Held close by nail-scarred hands."
~ Liz Curtis Higgs~
This is a neat quote. It took me a while to think about it!! So often we, at least I know I, forget that no matter where I am, whether I've temporarily lost my way, or if I'm just stuck in a rut. He always has his hands around me. Even when I don't feel him.......He's there!!
Why can't I believe him when he says I will NEVER leave you, or forsake you?? He's here..even in our deepest darkest times....he's here.

5 comments:

Heather said...

He is there and He is so ery faithful. What an awesome God we serve.

eph2810 said...

It is sometimes hard to remember that we have Someone who loves us, no matter what.

eph2810 said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this week's IOW quote.

Blessings on your day and always...

Tina said...

okay... I know this has nothing to do with your post. But, I just realized you had this other blog.
I keep checking the other one and you never post... i was beginning to wonder...

duh. I'm dumb.

Heart of Wisdom said...

Unconditional Love is so hard for us to understand. Thanks for you post. Blessings to you in this coming year.

I’m looking forward to browsing your blog.

Come visit http://heartofwisdom.com/blog.

I also have a new blog to help Christian bloggers learn how to get more traffic. http://heartofwisdom.com/Blogginghelp.

Blessings,
Robin